Sunday, February 23, 2014

White Dresses and Wild Flowers


  Carefree and obliviously reckless, we're causing a ruckus having the times of our lives. Embrace your sun kissed skin, girl - c'mon watch your dress twirl..... This moment is ours. There will be eyes: hundreds of curious blues, browns, and greens floating among the youth that dances on our walls. It's okay - they just want in, and in we will invite them....as long as they can taste the Summer in Winter. I'm so in love with this wind - its colorful tones - its hair tangling electricity; it's breathing magic and I don't ever want it to stop. I've got my white dress on, you've got your flowers: together, we're fighting time and making Life our greatest friend. Can you feel the love? It's bouncing in your eyes and running through my veins..... so much of it, I could give it to the world. There's so much that can be done; as long as we continue chasing the sun. 


So, stay for the moment - inhale it all in: the tall grass is awaiting for you to run in!